Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's late, but...

I knew I wanted to make a 2nd entry on my blog...don't want to be one of those people who add to their blog once a month. Anyway, I went to my Demo meeting tonight in Sam's garage. We had a great time, talked about the latest with Stampin' Up, exchanged our swap cards, which Sam has already posted to her blog, and made a box with the Top Note die lid cover. It's really adorable, and I love 3-D paper crafts. I promise to post a pic of mine this week! But for now you'll have to be content some pics of Miss Dinah, my niece's kitten who lives at my house...guess that kinda makes her my kitten...lol! Anyway, here she is with her play toy...a foam pool "noodle" which I have cut into sections approximately 6"-8" in length. It's perfect for her to pounce on, roll, bite, etc. She's teething so I've been looking for those old fashioned rubber teething rings for babies (the human kind), but I haven't been able to find any. They're all filled with water or are attached to some "interactive" rattle type thingy.

Wrestling with that noodle is hard work, so now it's time to chill out with her "dad." Yep, Dinah has definitely bonded with my husband, Mike. She can be sleeping on my lap, but when she hears his footsteps or voice, she wakes right up, and goes to him. And who couldn't resist her?

No comments:

Post a Comment